Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Self Portrait

I like this picture because she's happy at what she does and i picked it because it only concentrates on her.
 I like how the horse looks and I choose this one because they look like their 
enjoying feeding the horse.
I like how his hair is and i choose it because of the lighting.
I like how the background is and i picked it because the lighting was good.
I like her eyes their cute and i picked it because this picture is just adorable.
I like how his eyes pop out and i picked it because it look good with
the black and white effect.
I like how her eyes look and i picked it because i like how it all looks together.
I like how she has the paper and it actually looks like her eyes and i picked it because 
i like how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment